For QC2020 support click here
For Health Information details scroll down
Watch this short explanatory video
about our health information offer
Health professionals should be the leaders in the provision of health information. We will provide you with content that is reliable, evidence based, practical and accessible for your patients.
Consumers are often overloaded with content in a variety of formats and from multiple channels, frequently driven by social media and potentially unverifiable internet sites. This means that the information may be false or misleading and can lead to significant harm.
At HIA, we review all clinical content on an annual basis and whenever significant clinical changes occur, so that it remains best practice. Any stock you hold when clinical updates occur is automatically replaced by HIA at no additional charge. This means HIA will replace all affected existing stock you may have at no charge – both hard-copy and electronic content.
Current subscribers – order here
For QC2020 Support click here
Health Information for Pharmacy
Level 1 – HIA – Annual subscription – AUD $120 ex GST
✓ QR coded shelf talkers linked to HIA website A4 health information brochures – topic specific
Available in English and/or Mandarin (extra $60 ex GST for both)
Level 2 – HIA Personalised – Annual subscription – AUD $360 ex GST *
✓ Personalised and branded, full colour, DL trifold health information brochures – 25 topics (see sun care example and topic list below) See below for cost of printing DL Brochures.
✓ Personally branded online A4 PDF health information brochures, on your website (or ours if you don’t have a website)
✓ QR coded shelf talkers linked to your digital website A4 health information brochures – topic specific
✓ Front of shop / retail health promotion training kits and marketing resources
✓ Pharmacy team training modules
✓ Health information boards
✓ HIA newsletter ‘Thrive in Pharmacy’ full of practical tips and guidance for your team and your business.
* Your Level 2 annual subscription provides you with the above elements, the only extra cost is the printing of your hard copy personalised brochures and Health Information Boards. See example brochure image and print costs below.
Level 3 – HIA for Pharmacy group websites – Click here
As a HIA member
- All content is uniquely branded to your pharmacy and provides your team with counselling tools and skills
- QR coded shelf takers and/or brochures provide evidence of your pharmacy’s commitment to QC2020 2.4.1
- Dealing with HIA is easy because we understand pharmacy
- Digital content available on your pharmacy’s website or the HIA website, your choice, at no additional cost
- A competitive advantage in a world where consumers have enormous choice and are seeking an ‘all in one’ health service
- The HIA products help you to increase customer loyalty, because they are relevant, useful and branded as your pharmacy business. Loyalty brings repeat customer visits which improves your bottom-line return
- All clinical content is written by pharmacists who are professional writers, is peer reviewed and is evidence-based, practical and relevant.
The HIA offers several resources that your pharmacy can use to train staff and to promote health conditions to customers. Topics covered:
Summer – sun care, bites and stings, travel health
Winter – colds, coughs and cold sores
Spring – hay fever
Autumn – well-being, skin care and eye care
We offer marketing posters and flyers, talk to us about any extra marketing materials you need.
Brochure print costs:
Full set of 25 topics with 25 brochures of each = $500 ex GST (i.e. 80c per brochure)
Top up orders per topic of 50 brochures = $47.50 ex GST (i.e. 95c per brochure)
This means you can top up just one topic or several and will receive this price.
- 10% discount for 10 topic refills of 50 brochures per topic
- 20% discount for 15 topic refills of 50 brochures per topic
- 25% discount for > 15 topic refills of 50 brochures per topic
- For even larger quantities – contact us
Also available are DL brochure holders for use on gondola’s or wall mounted – see our order form.