- HIA offers a subscription-based service to its content delivered in various modes and platforms.
- Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from the HIA website, an app (including third-party) or through HIA administration.
- Different subscription plans may be offered depending on a range of factors unique to the needs of the subscriber.
- The subscription fee will apply regardless of how often you access or use the subscription.
- Individual subscriptions are not transferrable to businesses or individuals, and are purchased on a one-to-one basis (ie. one subscription per pharmacy).
- Subscriber login details must remain confidential to the individual or entity subscribed. Login details must not be shared with other individuals or entities.
- If secure access or your password to a digital subscription service has been compromised or is potentially compromised, HIA will terminate that subscription and re-issue you with a new subscription. HIA may, at its discretion, charge a reasonable processing fee for provisioning you with a new account to access digital services. Where an additional charge applies, HIA will request your agreement to pay this charge or terminate the subscription.
- Group subscriptions will be offered on terms defined for the client at HIA’s discretion.
- These include a purchase made via an App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or any other App Store.
- An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not HIA.
- You agree that:
- an In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by the App Store provider;
- In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
- any payment-related issues must be addressed to the App Store provider you purchased through.
HIA Website Purchase
- Subscriptions purchased directly from the HIA website are managed and billed by HIA.
- All purchases via the HIA Website are processed securely via third party payment gateway providers, such as NAB Direct or PayPal. You must refer to the third party providers’ terms and conditions for additional information.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. HIA does not hold or store credit card details.
- HIA may offer clients a free trial for a fixed period of time.
- Free trials are provided at the sole discretion of HIA. If clients are offered a free trial via an online marketing campaign (through HIA or another party), clients can only access one free trial. If clients attempt to sign up for an additional free trial, HIA will charge the client the advertised subscription fee.
- HIA reserves the right to revoke a free trial at any time for any reason.
- Unless you cancel before the end of the trial period, your free trial will automatically roll over to a paid subscription.
- Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
- Subject to any free trial period, payment will be made at the time of purchase prior to access being granted to your subscription.
- Subscriptions will be auto-renewed, subject to the applicable billing period.
- Subscribers must notify HIA of any change to their payment details/method.
- If any subscription fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason, HIA may suspend the subscription without notice until payment is received in full.
- HIA reserves the right to vary the fees billed for subscription-based products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
- In the event of fee revisions, subscribers will be notified at least 30 days before the change comes into effect. The variation to the subscription will be deemed accepted if it is not cancelled following notice of variation.
- HIA may offer special promotions, trials, discounts or offers from time to time directly through HIA or third parties, subject to and on the terms and conditions of those providers and HIA. It is a your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of third parties.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Unless you cancel at least 48 hours before the start of your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- After cancellation, you will continue to have access to HIA content for the remainder of the billing period.
- Subscribers may cancel their subscription via the HIA website (login required) or via emailing HIA.
- If your subscription is an In-App purchase you must cancel your subscription in your device settings, or through the relevant App store.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law.
- Refer to HIA’s Refunds and Returns Policy for further information.
- The laws in force in the Australian Capital Territory govern this agreement.